1. 問候
l How have you been?
比來好嗎?
l How is your new project going?
你案子進行還順遂嗎?
l Hope you have a good trip back.
但願你旅途興奮。
2.動作
l I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半電話會議,你和Ben有沒有空?
l I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan.
今天下午我想就年度計劃開會討論一下。
l I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.
我想跟你電話接頭新專案。
3.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議
l Shall you have any problem accessing the folders 翻譯公司 please let me know.
如果開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫。
l Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對預算建議 翻譯社
l Feel free to give your comments.
請隨時提出您的建議。
l Please call me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎打電話給我。
l Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
迎接您供應建議!
。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯l It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是可以或許就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了!
l At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
若是可以,我但願你能細心審查這件事 翻譯社
4. Give feedback 定見回饋
l Please see comments below.
請看以下 翻譯評論。
l My answers are in blue below.
我的回覆已用紅字暗示 翻譯社
l I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考。
5. Attachment 附件
l I attach the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估呈報供您浏覽。
l Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的會議記實在附件裡。
l For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他小我特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。
你寫一封英文email要多久?英文email寫作其實有一些共通格局(format),把一些經典句型記熟,寫一封扣問定見、放置行程 翻譯信,只要3、五分鐘就夠了 翻譯社
熟到老外都感覺你英文好,加入量身訂做的1on1 program
以下文章來自: http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5139325有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢鉦昱翻譯公司
留言列表